At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Performs financial activities, applying techniques and standards
- Manage tax compliance, payment and reporting in the fields of corporate taxes, real estate tax, property taxes and other taxes.
- Giving support to tax inspections, tax claims and litigations and managing relationships with tax offices.
- Participates in financial analyses and take over responsibility for finance and controlling projects
- Executes financial analyses and reports as assigned
- Ensures the timely and accurate production of reports
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and optimizes them to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Close cooperation with global, regional and local team in finance, sales and marketing.