At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contributes to minimize tax expenses by e.g. optimizing NTDE, using tax incentives etc.
- Ensures tax compliance & efficient cooperation with tax authorities & consultants (VAT, income taxes, other taxes,corporate taxes, real estate taxes)
- Acts as local tax advisor & contributes to the implementation of tax processes & procedures
- Acts as contact point for tax inspections, tax claims, & litigations
- Ensures timely and in quality tax reporting, internally and externally to authorities
- Participates in projects with relevant tax impacts, e.g. investment projects, mergers, acquisitions, system migrations & other legal restructuring processes
- Ensures that relevant internal controls are executed
- Implements new tax requirements