At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operates day-to-day credit management activities and ensures proactive risk-avoidance
- Ensures and safeguard Customer Credit Management Corporate Standard
- Conducts risk assessments for all Local Credit Management (LCM) customers
- Monitors credit risks, analysis, mitigates risks, while enabling sales and avoiding bad debts
- Decides on release of orders and credit limits according to management circle level
- Supports business on commercial agreements, ensuring internal and external networking
- Drives end-to-end process optimization and implementation of best practices
- Performs customer visits
- Manages third-party collection agencies and legal affairs relating to debtors
- Conducts regular meetings and reporting; tracks, analyzes and optimizes account receivables and collection activities
- Measures Share Service Center cooperation and performance as defined in regional service level agreements