At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Development and execution of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management, service level and portfolio management
- Involvement and coordination support of diverse supply chain projects within our organization, such as inventory reduction, new product introduction, logistics cost reduction or production line transfers
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Opportunity to work independently, while being provided with the necessary team support