Spain, Montornes del Valles, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Engineering -Line Technology
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Measurement and optimization of liquid filling and packaging line unit operations incl processes from bottle blowing till end of line
- Propose ways to do a pallet optimization
- Statistical checks of safe processing
- Setup of handling procedures
- Simulation of conditions using a lab approach to see how to optimize better the processes
- Studies in mechanical engineering, packaging technology or plastics technology
- Fluent level of English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in the areas of packaging, measurement and control technology is an advantage
- Interest in technological innovations
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team player with a high degree of independence
- Analytical thinking, structured way of working and good communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.