At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Preparation of the most optimal Production Plan, considering the production lotsizes and the format/product changes in order to achieve the minimum production costs, the minimum inventory level and the maximum level of customer service.
- Inform the PVA and MSP and analysis to reach the target. APO weekly.
- Analysis of postings of FGs of the production orders.
- Planning of trials and stoppages in the lines by Engineering/maintenance. in the program.
- Planning of the blowing lines and bottle stock management, for the fulfillment of the production program.
- Weekly manage changes in the BOMs. Management of new products and changes in existing products.
- Management of the size of the lots to be manufactured, as well as the management of the size of the lots of purchase materials (e.g., labels, cases, preforms, etc.)
- Coordination with the different Departments, both local and international (local SC, Central Planning, Demand planning, Purchasing, Production, Marketing, Sales) for the preparation of the Production Plan to obtain the marked results.
- Continuous analysis of possible deviations in production and implementation of corrective and improvement actions that lead to the fulfillment of the goals set, regarding economic control and flow of materials.