At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leads and champions SHE culture in the region Identifies, manages and mitigates
- SHE related risk, both internal and external Implements sustainable
- Behavioral Safety and SHE standards, procedures to support excellence and promotes
- Ensures and optimize Henkel sustainability goals in the factory
- Ensures compliance with all applicable international / local / legal / Henkel norms Drives continuous improvement through audit / assessment
- Ensures accurate, comprehensive, timely reporting of incidents, actions and follow up including trend analysis, root cause determination
- Manages and tracks risk management / mitigation, identifies mission critical SHE investment and ensures SHE standards ay 3PM / 3PL sites
- Implements assessment / audit program to ensure continuous improvement and rapid action gaps
- Manages SHE input to major projects and all related regulatory and compliance issues Implements DG and product stewardship policy, cross-regional and global SHE collaboration