Spain, Montornes del Valles, Adhesive Technologies
Process & Mechanical Engineer-Adhesives
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaboration on the design, development and implementation of new chemical and mechanical production processes for Aerospace sector
- Support technical department in production transfer and production trials
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products specifications
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Mechanical and Chemical or Materials Industrial Engineer
- Interested in deepening chemical analyisis and improvement production processes
- Fluent spoken and written English - Microsoft Office user
- Experience in Industrial laboratory or production processe
- Analytical and negotiation skills
- Willingness to work in an international team