Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
ACC D2C Content Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Owns all creative production and equipment needs including events and shootings brands
- Shoots small to medium scale image and video productions, and collaborates with external suppliers for additional support and capacities
- Gives equipment need recommendation for additional requirements
- Organizes preparations prior to shoots and after the shoots and handles equipments’ safely, logging, and location
- Follows content factory calendar and pooling in alignment with strict working hours
- Provides creative guidance during shootings in collaboration with Henkel Digital team and Content Factory Creative Producer
- Manages raw files of content and data management
- Briefs or retouches photography/videography assets incl. digital, social media, e-commerce campaigns for based on briefings
- Works in an international, and interdisciplinary team with diverse colleagues and projects
- 3-5 years in similar position, preferably in a multinational company
- Ideally mixed marketing & sales profile.
- Competent and experienced in using a wide range of digital platforms incl. Social media.
- Confident to manage & steer the implementation of international digital strategy & execution of local digital campaigns
- Communication and leadership skills