Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
What we offer
- Key user and main contact sales reporting applications Hotline & COLOR
- Monthly sales reporting Follow-up trade spend Support test
- Training and data transfer CRM project implementation
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Industrial/ Chem. Engineering
- Graduates in Economics or Administration
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced MS Excel and Database skills
- Operational and Organizational
- Excellence Accountability, Proactive Thinking, Flexibility Influencing Skills, Cooperation, Empathy
- Experience in SAP & Sales Controlling helpful
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career